What are cookies?
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce, Anaiak Apliservicios SL informs the cookies used on our web site.
Some terms to keep in mind:
- Session Cookies - are Only stored until you close the browser used to access the web site.
- Persistent Cookies: Remain on your device after you close the browser used to access the web site. Help to find the website just as you left it on future visits (for example the contents of the cart or display preferences of the catalog).
- First-party Cookies: Are sent to the user device from a server managed by our web site.
- Third party Cookies: Are sent to the user device from a server that is not managed by us, but we start from services offered by others (for example Facebook or Google), and are those who treat the data obtained through such cookies.
In any case to collect personally identifiable information about your person.
- Session management: Stores the identifier of the browsing session. Allows the user to keep logged in without entering your password in each page, remember the content of the shopping cart and the elaboration of statistics on its own web traffic.
- Keep the display preferences: Allows the user to remember the preferences for viewing the categories of products (number of items displayed per page, order and option of list or grid).
Cookies generated by this site
||To keep the session
||Keep the display preferences
||Notice about cookies
Third party Cookies
How to disable or delete cookies
It is possible to make the browser to stop accepting cookies, or even stop for a particular web site. But, you have to take into account some of the features of the web sites could be affected. For example, in our case, it would be impossible to handle the logging in to your account, or remember your viewing preferences of the product categories.
In case you use another, you will need to consult the section "Help" of your browser for more details.
In the event that your main concern are the cookies of third parties related to advertising services, you can disable them by going to the website Your Online Choices.